• Breaking News

    Tuesday 20 June 2017

    ''I WOULD THANK GOD IF I GET TO ACT WITH VIJAY''



    Sayyesha is making her Kollywood debut with Jayam Ravi's Vanamagan, which is hitting the screens, this Friday. The young and pretty actress had a Twitter live chat session with her fans, and here is a small compilation of that interaction.
     
    How was it like to work with Prabhu Deva?
    Dream Come True

    Your biggest fear?
    Losing my loved ones

    How was it working with director Vijay?
    Brilliant experience

    About Vijay anna!
    He's a super dancer and very charismatic! I'm a big fan!

    Love marriage or arranged marriage?
    Don't know yet

    Say few words about Jayam Ravi?
    Humorous, hardworking and large-hearted

    When you get a chance to act with Vijay, what would be your answer?
    I would thank God for such an amazing opportunity.

    Do you like to act with Ajith? And who is your dream actor?
    Ajith sir is my favorite

    Your opinion about Suriya
    Fantastic actor

    What would you be doing if you haven't entered film industry?
    I can't imagine my life without movies.

    Money, fame or love?
    Love

    One word about Sivakarthikeyan?
    Very talented

    Few words about Rajini sir?
    Legendary! Complete respect!

    One word about Dhanush sir
    Super energy and great connect with the audience

    A few words about STR
    Intense and great actor

    Do you have an interest in football?
    I like to watch football sometimes.
     
    Your actual height
    5 feet 7 inches

    Few words about Hrithik Roshan
    Brilliant actor and super dancer

    *tweets are not spell-checked

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel