• Breaking News

    Wednesday 7 June 2017

    “MY FACE, MY BODY; WHAT I DO WITH IT IS NOBODY’S BUSINESS”, SHRUTI HAASAN FURIOUS



    Body shaming is becoming a worrisome trend these days and when it comes to actresses, it is ever on the rise and ruthless too.

    Shruti Haasan who was seen a little plump in her recent Hindi film Behen Hogi Teri, was at the receiving end for being fat and was trolled. Totally angry with this, Shruti lashed out in a recent media interaction with, “It's my face, my body. What I do with it is nobody's business. What people write about me on social media does not bother me. I am not answerable to anyone." Apparently Shruti had put on 8 kilos for her character Binny Arora in the film.

    On a similar note, it has to be recorded that actress Saranya Mohan was also fat-shamed in the social media when she had shared a picture of her with her newborn.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel