• Breaking News

    Monday 26 June 2017

    What Gautham Karthik spoke about Rajinikanth's political entry?

    On Monday, it was being widely reported that young actor Gautham Karthik said that actor Rajinikanth should not enter politics and he should remain a Superstar forever. 
    However this seems to be a misunderstanding as the Rangoon actor has clarified what he actually spoke and how it has been misinterpreted.
    In a video message, Gautham said, "There is a small controversy doing rounds about me that I spoke something about Rajini sir entering politics. The question asked to me was whether I will support Rajinikanth sir if he enters politics. For that I said I don't know anything about politics and I always see him as Superstar. That has been taken out of context by some reporters. Please don't bring me into politics. I don't have any connection with politics. I am here to make films. I love watching films and I love watching Superstar in films."
    It is to be noted that Gautham Karthik's father Karthik runs his own political party Naadalum Makkal Katchi and he was also a former member of Forward Block. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel